Thanks to everyone who signed up for the Spawn Beta. We’ve been busy improving the service from your feedback, and we’re excited to let you know about the latest updates.
We hope you find this helpful. Get in touch if you have any more questions, or if you want to sign up for the beta click the link below👇
- Can now auto-complete resource names when pressing the tab key
- The resource names it will work for include data-containers, data-images, and access-tokens
- Now supports the following shells: Bash, ZSH, Fish and PowerShell
- Check out the spawnctl completion command for more information
- Tokens now successfully refresh after 24 hours
- Display errors returned by the API
- Don’t error on data-container deletion when it doesn’t exist
- Return more meaningful error messages
- Stability improvements
- Various website fixes and improvements
- Increase infrastructure capacity
- Increase container password entropy
Next.js is a really exciting framework that makes it simple to build React applications...
Database migrations help to keep database schema versioned, by documenting database changes in source control...