Picture the scene:
- You click a button on a GitHub repository
- A new tab launches with VS Code containing your code
- All of the prerequisites are preinstalled and you can start coding, compiling, and running your application instantly
Amazing! Forget about walking line-by-line through “SETUP.md” to configure your local machine.
But let's fast-forward a little bit more…
- You start your web app and load it in a new tab
- You log in to your web app
- You’re greeted with an empty screen
There’s no data. There are no other users. There’s no realistic data in this application at all.