Thanks to everyone who signed up for the Spawn Beta. We’ve been busy improving the service from your feedback, and we’re excited to let you know about the latest updates.
We hope you find this helpful. Get in touch if you have any more questions, or if you want to sign up for the beta click the link below👇
- Breaking Change: Paths in a data image definition file (e.g backup folder location or scripts folder location) will now be resolved 'relative to the image definition file' instead of the current working directory
- Breaking Change: Fixed creating redis data images and data containers
- Support for both custom and
plain pg_dumpbackup formats for PostgreSQL when creating data images
- Fixed the
-o wideflag to correctly display the wide output for data images
- Resolved an issue where logs were not correctly recorded in Windows due to symlinks
- Added a
--no-headersflag to all spawnctl get commands to suppress table headers from being printed
deletecommands to take multiple resource names as a parameter
- Additional stability improvements for startup of data containers
- Removed the default setting of disabling connection pooling on connection strings returned from the Spawn service
- Improved deletion performance and stability
How Spawn has been helping a team at Redgate Software improve their development workflow by halving their automated test code, and reducing test times by 30%...